0800 848 8480
28 Bruton Street, London W1J 6QW
Terms and Conditions
Online Payments Terms & Conditions
Merchant Money Ltd (“Merchant Money”, “MM” or “we/us”)
This online payment system is provided by Merchant Money Ltd. We may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. In the case of any dispute, English Law shall apply.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility. All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- All payments are in GBP – UK pound Sterling
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, MM is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. If in any doubt, you should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier whether payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites.
- No charge will be made by MM for on-line payments.
- Our third-party provided credit card transaction system may decline certain card types for online payments.
- MM does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to this site.
- The charge will appear on your statement bill as: MerchantMoney – 0800 8488480
MM does not collect or store any card details. We do not store your 3-digit card verification code (CVV). The payment process is completed on our third-party supplier’s secure site. MM shall not be liable for any failure by the person making payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Refunds can only be made by specific agreement and will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
Registered Office Address
Carlton House, 5 High Street, Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, NN10 8BW, UK