- Small loans from 3,5k up to 150k
- Tailored to your business’ needs
- No hidden fees or costs
- 24-hour approval, 90% approval rate
What makes us different?
If you’re in need of a small business loan, the traditional first port of call is likely to be the high street bank. Unfortunately, that may no longer be a viable channel for SMEs due to low acceptance rates. Merchant Money was established specifically to empower businesses such as yours to reach its goals by offering small business loans when traditional channels aren’t available.
How can we help you grow your business?
The relationships we’ve built with clients and the fact that we run our own business allows us to truly understand how valuable a small business loan can be for SMEs. Our clients agree with us that the main advantages are:
- Keeping equity and control: Small business loans allow you to keep control and equity of your business whilst gaining the capital to support and grow your current operations.
- Smaller repayment period: Smaller repayment periods ensure you’re paying back less overall due to the limited period of time of the loan.
- Accessibility and flexibility: Obtaining a small business loan is generally much quicker and easier than traditional loans from the bank, allowing you access to finance when you need it most. The flexibility of small business loans solves the issue of unexpected costs that arise from day to day business, allowing you to keep operations running smoothly.
As this is an unsecured small business loan, you don’t need to provide property or other assets as security for a loan. Our processes are fuss-free, quick and our loan terms are flexible, affordable and fully transparent. Take a few minutes to apply online and we will call you the same day to go through your application.
Our simple process
Unlike major banks or traditional lenders, you don’t need a detailed business plan and you don’t need an appointment. Our process is fuss-free, quick and our loan terms are flexible, affordable and fully transparent. Get approved for free and we’ll get to work on releasing your funds.
- Apply in minutes using our online application form
- We will call you the same day to discuss your application
- After receiving all required documents, we will have a decision for you within 24 hours
Serving all UK companies
We welcome all UK registered limited companies, sole traders and (unincorporated) partnerships. That includes (e-commerce) retailers, restaurants, hotels, service providers and more. Regardless what industry you are in or where your business is located, your business may qualify for up to £150,000. We make sure you can spend your time on the business, instead of the paperwork.
- My company is registered in the UK
- My current debt obligations are affordable
- I have a minimum of one year’s accounts
- My minimum monthly turnover is £7,000
- I don’t have a previously liquidated business with outstanding creditors
- My Director or Shareholder is a homeowner and over 18 years of age
Small business loans for big business goals
We believe that our facilities are ideal for business owners that are looking for quick funding to grow their business on a short term. Over the years, we helped 750 businesses grow, we funded over £35,000,000 and over 90% of our customers say our service is great. Businesses use our products for all sorts of purposes, from bridging short-term cash flow gaps to working capital or hire new talent.
- Credit facilities tailored to the specific needs of SMEs
- Alternative options to fund a business
- Easy online application, 24-hour approval
Refurbish, renovate or expand your office or shop
It can be a real challenge for pubs, restaurants, shops or stores to seek finance for necessary refurbishment, renovation or other improvements. Banks are slow and funding can be costly, which can cause cash flow constraints. However, business owners who keep investing carefully, will ultimately reap the rewards. For many, it may make the difference between success and failure. Small business funding can help to ease the pressure when it comes to costly improvements. This is where Merchant Money can assist, providing fast, flexible finance solutions in the UK. For those businesses that run an online shop, we offer e-commerce funding. An ideal solution if you want to grow your eBay or Amazon business.
Martin Horner, Director of The Borough (hotel, pub & restaurant)
“Fortunately, Merchant Money understands my business and have assisted me in improving my facilities several times. The process is fast and simple, and the MM team is great to deal with. I will definitely partner with it again.’’
Turn that clever idea into a profitable business
”Our facilities are ideal for SMEs in the UK whose businesses are growing or have the potential to grow. Unfortunately, we can’t help startups. If you wish to apply for a business loan, we require your business to be trading for at least 1 year. We do offer an alternative for those businesses that accepts card payments: a merchant cash advance. This flexible product is specifically designed for businesses that accept card payments and is more suitable for startups as we require a minimum trading of 6 months.”
Dominic Boyett, Director EU Coffee Roasters
“Our recent experience with Merchant Money was faultless from start to finish, and I have no hesitations in recommending them for their professionalism and efficiency when handling our recent financing needs for the business. Their plain speaking and simple approach to our needs, gave us the confidence that we were working with a finance house that genuinely wanted to go that extra mile in helping us find the best solution in the most cost effective way possible. They can be assured that we would never approach any other finance provider without giving Merchant Money the opportunity first”.
Merchant Money is a member of the Federation of Small Business (FSB) and a Patron of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB). We are uncompromising in our principles, and practice ethical and responsible lending at all times.