Small Business Loans
There's a better way to fund your business
- Business Loans up to £150,000
- Personal touch and dedicated support
- Loan terms from 1-36 months
- Apply in minutes with 24-hour approval
- Only pay interest on what you owe
- Absolutely no hidden fees or costs
How does it work?
Take five minutes to complete our two-step Application Form.
We will provide you with secure login details to upload additional documentation for our lending experts to review.
Less than 24 hours after completing Step One, you will have the funds in your bank account.
REPAY OR TOP-UP
Loan terms are tailored to your business profile and your ability to repay comfortably. We even offer an easy top-up process.
Do I Qualify?
- My company is registered in the UK
- My current debt obligations are affordable
- I have a minimum of one year’s accounts
- My minimum monthly turnover is £7000
- I don’t have a previously liquidated business with outstanding creditors
- My Director or Shareholder is a homeowner and over 18 years of age
What makes us different?
If you’re in need of a small business loan, the traditional first port of call is likely to be the high street bank. Unfortunately, that may no longer be a viable channel for SMEs due to low acceptance rates. Merchant Money was established specifically to empower businesses such as yours to reach its goals by offering small business loans when traditional channels aren’t available.
The speed at which finance can be obtained along with the short repayment period is ideal for keeping your business operations flowing in the short term without hindering future growth due to high monthly repayments.
How can we help you grow your business?
The relationships we’ve built with clients and the fact that we run our own business allows us to truly understand how valuable a small business loan can be for SMEs. Our clients agree with us that the main advantages are:
- Keeping equity and control: Small business loans allow you to keep control and equity of your business whilst gaining the capital to support and grow your current operations.
- Smaller repayment period: Smaller repayment periods ensure you’re paying back less overall due to the limited period of time of the loan.
- Accessibility and flexibility: Obtaining a small business loan is generally much quicker and easier than traditional loans from the bank, allowing you access to finance when you need it most. The flexibility of small business loans solves the issue of unexpected costs that arise from day to day business, allowing you to keep operations running smoothly.
What to do when you’re low on cash flow?
If you need finance fast to fullfil an order or expand your business then a small business loan would be suitable for you. The speed at which finance can be obtained along with the short repayment period is ideal for keeping your business operations flowing in the short term without hindering future growth due to high monthly repayments. You’ll also find that lenders in the small business sector provide a more personal service to business owners over banks and are eager to help your situation as best as possible.
Faster and more personal than banks
- Apply in minutes
- 24-hour approval
- Flexible terms
- Only pay interest on what you owe
- No upfront or early settlement fees
- No security or business plans required
Why choose Merchant Money?
We are an approachable, friendly and competitive UK based business funder. We typically complete all lending decisions within 24 hours, and funds are delivered the same day. Our loan terms run between 1 to 24 months, with interest only periods available. We provide short term unsecured funds that can be used to assist cash-flow, replace an overdraft, or maybe part bridge a deal while a longer term structured loan is being progressed. Interest is only charged on what is owed, and we have no set up or termination fees.
Call us – our service ethic is second to none.
Alternative funding options
The finance industry has produced a variety of alternatives to small business loans, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. The form of finance that’s best for you will depend on a number of factors about your business. Nesta have produced an excellent guide on the main forms of alternative finance; P2P Lending, P2P Consumer Lending, Invoice Trading, Equity-Based Crowd Funding, Community Shares, Pension-led Funding, Reward Based Crowd Funding, Debt Based Securities, Donation Based Crowd Funding. View Nesta’s overview here.
Do I qualify for a Small Business Loan?
We accept applications from UK Registered Companies that have at least one years audited trading accounts, and all of your directors are over the age of 18 years. We will require the personal guarantee of two directors in support of the funding facility. We also accept applications from partnerships and sole traders, for loans between £25,000<£50,000.
Can I settle my funding account early?
Yes. Although these are not short-term loans (we usually contract between 12-24 months) we allow you to settle early or pay additional amounts into your account at any time. There are no early repayment penalties or administrative fees. You pay interest only on the outstanding daily balance throughout the duration of your loan. Please note a minimum 30 days interest fee is always charged.
Are there any arrangement fees or charges?
How long does the whole process take?
We aim to process all applications within 1 business day. Once you have completed the short online application form, we will call you to discuss your application in more detail. After your loan has been approved and we have received all of the completed documentation (including an e-signed loan agreement), we will release the funds. It usually takes less than 2 hours for the funds to appear in your bank account.
Do you take security?
We do not take security, but ask that the two principal directors each sign a personal guarantee.
How do I pay you?
You can pay us using your business debit card, by direct debit or standing order. You can also use PayPal or pay us online using your business Internet Banking facility. It pays to pay on time!