Upfront advances based on your monthly card turnover
- 90% Approval rates
- No security required
- Easy re-advance process
- No hidden costs
- Flexible payment terms
- Simple assessment process
How does it work?
Based on your card transactions.
Pay As You Trade
We take a small percentage of all future card sales.
When business is slow, you pay less.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We welcome your application if you accept cards and can prove a minimum of £3,000 in card transactions per month.
- Ideally, you will have been in business for more than 6 months. We don’t cover start-ups.
- Our aim is to fund small businesses, so we like to be as flexible as we can in approving applications.
- No interest.
- One straightforward cost is agreed upfront.
- No application fees, admin charges or hidden extras.
- No fixed repayments and no late fees.
- You pay only when you sell.
- When monthly sales are down, the repayment falls in tandem.
- Single, transparent, pre-agreed cost – no interest or complicated repayment calculations.
- Simple application process.
- 90% approval rate.
- 24 hours approval. Funds in your account within days.
Apply instantly for advances between £1,000 and £500,000.
Simple pre-agreed cost will be based on your business profile and ability to repay.
- This is down to how your business performs. The higher your sales the quicker the payback; and vice versa.
- Compared with a other business loans our interest rates are competitive.
- We discuss options with you, and agree on the interest that will apply.
- After that you’re in control of the payback period.
- Yes. With an PAYT, one straightforward cost is agreed upfront.
- Though repayments are tied to earnings to make things as easy and convenient as possible for you, you may settle whenever you wish.
- No additional fee will be charged for early repayment.
- No. Use it however you wish.
- It could be that you need fast funds for procuring stock at a discount, expanding production, or hiring new talent. You know best, so we don’t judge.
- The Pay As You Trade is based on your future credit and debit card sales.
- The advance is repaid via a small pre-agreed percentage of your monthly card sales, debitted through your card terminal.
- Repayments only take effect through card sales, so you keep 100% of your cash sales.
We have relationships with all major merchants, and work with all terminal providers.
- Most certainly.
- Merchant Money processes are flexible, making it easy for you to apply for additional funding.
Speak to one of our online consultants
or call us on 0800 848 8480