The Merchant Money difference
Our high-tech, but personal approach allows us to ensure a smooth and easy loan process as well as expert lending advice along the way.
We Help You Grow
Whatever your business, we can help! We offer different finance solutions, tailored to the specific needs of your business.
Apply in minutes with a 24-hour approval.
funded to SME’s
of our customers say our service is great
Other business loans we offer
- Provided you are registered with Companies House as a trading Ltd company for at least 24 months, you are eligible to apply.
- For small businesses loans, we welcome applications from UK Registered Companies with a minimum of one year's audited trading accounts. Directors must be over 18 years of age.
- We also welcome applications from partnerships and sole traders, for loans between £25,000 and £50,000
- Yes. We usually contract between 12-24 months. We allow you to settle early or pay additional amounts into your account at any time.
- There are no early repayment penalties or administrative fees.
- You pay interest only on the outstanding daily balance for the duration of your loan.
- Please note that a minimum 30 days interest is charged.
- We assess each applicant individually based on their risk profile.
- Our monthly interest rates vary between 1.75% and 3%, based on loan term and amount borrowed, as well as the profile of the business seeking the loan.
- Returning customers will often benefit from improved terms as they establish a rating with MM.
- We aim to process all applications within 1 business day.
- Once you have completed the short online application form we will call you to discuss your application in more detail.
- After your loan has been approved and we’ve received all completed documentation (incl. an e-signed loan agreement), we’ll release the funds.
- It normally takes under 2 hours for the funds to appear in your bank account.
- We do not typically take security, but ask that the principal directors each sign a personal guarantee.
- Aside from Direct Debit, we accept additional forms of payment which can be made by bank transfer, debit card or standing order.
- You can also use PayPal or pay us online through your business Internet Banking facility.
- We believe that a combination of high-tech and high-touch allows us to make more informed decisions.
- Though we lack a banking relationship, we do review the customer’s bank statements, as cash flow and financial management are also important risk factors.
- Our ability to provide the loan is reinforced by the backing we receive from major private equity investors.
- Most certainly.
- We like to help their clients secure business capital. It’s a win-win for all parties.
- We offer highly competitive commission fees, and always settle early.
- Brokers find it easy to work with Merchant Money. We offer training to help introducers understand our products, and provide a user-friendly dedicated broker portal on our website.
- Please contact us on email@example.com or 0800 8488480 to find out more about MM’s broker referral scheme
- We welcome your application if you accept cards and can demonstrate a minimum of £3,000 in card transactions per month.
- Ideally, you will have been in business for more than 24 months. We don’t cover start-ups.
- Our aim is to fund small businesses, so we like to be as flexible as we can in approving applications.
- Unlike a regular bank loan, there are no interest charges.
- You pay a single, all-inclusive fee, which gets added to the advance and which remains the same no matter how long you take to repay.
- There are no application fees, admin charges or hidden extras.
- Contact our customer service team for a no-obligation quote.